Sunday, September 09, 2007

i've been sweepin' up the tips i made, been living off gatorade

i haven't been feeling very social lately. i guess that's the only rationale i can think of. the idea of going out is appealing, most of the time, and seeing friends is, most of the time, but when i go out i'll just wimp out early. or i guess that's just this weekend. whatever. i just have so much on my mind and a fast approaching deadline. so yeah, i guess that's enough to make anyone feel the way i do.

i guess in the winter this feeling will pass.

last night in my dream i was walking around in the street and wanted to take my bobby pins out of my hair, and so i did, except that when i was done i had a fistful of like, 30 bobby pins. i also dreamt that i woke up and thought it was a monday and couldn't find a clock and was asking everyone around me what time it was but no one could. and then someon told me it was 815am and thinking it was a monday i was thinkig about how i would be late for work. but i realized today was sunday. the weekend isn't totally gone.

No comments: