Sunday, September 30, 2007

i'm yr long-haired lady

this week is one of those really poor ones.

after having let myself loose for over a month of no work, the end of the month is near and rent is motherfuckin' due. i have just enough, just barely to see me and my ass through until after i get back from SF. but that means purely el farlito burritos for me. once a day. which is fine.

today was a semi productive day in the studio. felt kinda tired all day. went to sleep feeling slightly ill last night, but had fun when i went out. finished up a painting. but now i want to go run an errand in silverlake but i can't because i don't have enough money for gas to get there and also to pay for my birth control. ugh. so annoying.

paydaypayday is on friiiiiiiiiiiiday hallelujah!

i finally found the shampoo i bought in point reyes station like two months ago. hidden the trunk of my car. why am i so sluggish today? maybe i'm not meant to do much today except watch cache, and maybe do some reading.

i had a really weird dream. briefly. susie and i were modifying my dresses and she cut one of them very short and asked to dye it, but i told her the silky synthetic fabrice probably wouldn't take to dye that well, and also, it didn't need it. i also tod her i wanted to hem my other dress and she just kinda looked like EW, that dress is so disgusting! and i put it on for her to cut bt instead she almost started cutting the neckline, and i was like no! i like the neckline! and then she rolled her eyes and said ugh okay, i'll cut what you want me to.

yeah that was a lame brief dream, i know.

2 comments:

Annie Wang said...

too much tim gunn?

Lia said...

yeah, maybe. or maybe because i've been thinking about hemming this dress forever.