Thursday, August 30, 2007

home alone

i don't know why i am blogging now, as it is my bedtime and i have my first day of real work tomorrow ugggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (and all the way in san dimas (30 miles from my home).... what was i thinking? i am so desperate for money?) good this it's labor day weekend. hey!

i think the only reason why i am blogging now is because i want to gush about my ikea experience today. as expected, it was phenomenal. i have a newly decorated room with a RUG and a BOOKSHELF! to most these are standard features in homes, but not here in the jeffersonian manor. i also got a new cushion for my chair and a wall clock. and a whole bunch of food, not from ikea. i love homes. i can't wait until i have my own.

i also made a pretty fucking awesome drawing tonight. normally i don't say these things. but i had to let someone know. grad school can you hear me knocking?

No comments: